This site provides prospective students, employers, parents and teachers with information about apprenticeships and traineeships.
Australian Apprenticeships are available to anyone of working age and do not require any entry qualifications. You can be a school-leaver, re-entering the workforce or simply wishing to change careers.
Australian Apprenticeships offer:
- A great way to get a head start in a chosen career.
- Paid work and structured training that can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both.
- Competency-based training which means you can complete your training faster if you reach the required skills level.
- Existing skills and prior experience are recognised and course credit granted, potentially reducing formal training time.
Available as full-time or part-time, also available part-time in many schools.
- Leads to nationally recognised qualifications and skills which provide the basis for further education and training over the course of your working life.
- A pathway from school to work.
UB offers diverse pathways and a multitude of apprenticeship options.
It’s this simple. Six easy steps to becoming a trainee or apprentice.
Easy, step by step information on how to manage the first 100 days of an apprenticeship.
Meet our Apprenticeships Field Officer and Apprenticeships Support Officers.
Apprenticeship staff at UB can offer support and assist in finding you an apprentice.
A tailored and diverse range of programs and training options available.
Raising the status and standards of vocational skills and training world-wide.
These programs provide a vocational experience for senior secondary students.
Our staff members are available to assist and support you, please call us.