The Centre for University Partnerships (CUP) is responsible for the support of any University partnerships, where students, either domestic or international, are enrolled in University programs.
The Centre is also responsible for managing a range of services that focus on compliance, operational support for partners and Schools, liaison and reporting, such as ESOS, registration, PRISMS, appeals, plagiarism, credit, maintenance and monitoring of existing partner arrangements and initiating new partnerships both onshore and offshore.
The Centre for University Partnerships is responsible for:
- University-wide system for management of students studying with partners including matters to do with credit and articulation, moderation protocols, appeals and partners' academic calendars;
- Leading the setting of annual strategic goals for partnerships, developed in consultation with the key University stakeholders (e.g., Deans, etc.);
- Measurement and reporting of achievement against the partnership goals on a School and whole-of-institution basis;
- Setting University policy and procedure to ensure consistency of delivery through partnerships;
- Defining and then monitoring the student support and facilities required of partners ensuring at least equivalence with on-campus University requirements; and,
- Leading the governance of the partnerships through the International and Partners Committee and its sub-committees.